Sunday, August 7, 2016

Space Themed Back To School Bulletin Boards....and a FREEBIE!



Hi! I'm Ayn and I am a Ga. Pre-K teacher, serving 4 and 5 year olds in an inclusive setting. I share my classroom adventures on my blog, little illuminations.

I had several ideas for this month's post and thought I knew exactly what I was going to share here. Then, I saw these cute space themed bulletin boards in a co-workers classroom. A day or two later, Carolyn shared her post "Oh, My Stars!" and I knew that I had to piggyback on her post and share these cute back to school bulletin boards with you!

I love it when I walk into a classroom and see welcoming bulletin boards that are different than what everyone else is doing. Star Wars has definitely been a hit this year and the kids are over the moon with all things Star Wars. I love that the teachers incorporated that interest into their classroom decor!

Meet The Teachers bulletin board



Artwork bulletin board



 Birthday bulletin board


Cubby Name Tags



General boards for class work/art






FREEBIE!!!!
I thought I would share a little math Roll and Cover grid game I created a while back. I've uploaded it to my TeachersPayTeachers store as a freebie, so it can be downloaded and used right away!



Hope your school year gets off to a GREAT start and May The Force Be With YOU!!! 



 Stop by and visit me anytime at littleilluminations.blogspot.com or visit the little illuminations fanpage on facebook! And be sure to check out PreK+K Sharing EEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...